Mango Bread #BreadBakers
she suggested we go with the theme of Stone fruits.Now that the market if
filled with luscious mangoes, I thought , this was the best time to use the
king of fruits in a bread.I love sweet bread and I love mangoes, so here is the
recipe for the delicious mango bread .
1 ¼ tsp
you will have a soft pliable dough
let it rise for 1 hour or till it doubles
roll it into a loaf and transfer it to a greased 8” loaf tin.
completely before you slice the bread
#BreadBakers – Stone Fruit
- Apricot and Cherry Focaccia by Herbivore Cucina
- Apricot & Pistachio Breakfast Buns by Baking Sense
- Apricot & Stilton Soda Bread by Baking in Pyjamas
- Apricot Bread by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Apricot Cranberry Walnut Quick Bread by Spill the Spices
- Apricot Kolaches by Food Lust People Love
- Apricot Oat Casserole Bread with Sweet Vanilla Glaze by A Salad For All Seasons
- Big Batch Bran Muffins by What Smells So Good?
- Brown Sugar and Plum Pull-Apart Bread by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Cherry Bread with Streusel Topping by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Quick Bread by The Crumby Cupcake
- Cherry Ricotta Muffins by Sneha’s Recipe
- Cinnamon Swirl Peach Bread by Kylee Cooks
- Dried Apricot Walnut Bread by The Bread She Bakes
- Eggless Mini Mango Bread by Sara’s Tasty Buds
- Mango and Passionfruit Yeast Bread by Mayuri’s Jikoni
- Mango Bread by Vegnation
- Mango Cardamom Walnut Quick Bread by Sizzling Tastebuds
- Mango Challah by Passion Kneaded
- Mango Jam Rolls with Cremé, Fresh Mangoes and Jam Filling by G’Gina’s Kitchenette
- Mango Pull Apart Bread by Gayathri’s Cook Spot
- Nectarine-Blueberry Muffins by A Baker’s House
- Peach & Nutmeg Sweet Focaccia by The Schizo Chef
- Peach Yogurt Muffins by Magnolia Days
- Plum and Pecan Bread by I Camp in my Kitchen
- Scones with Apricot, Ginger and Brie by Palatable Pastime
- Semolina Bread with Apricots and Sage by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Spicy Peach Oatmeal Bread by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Whole Wheat Nectarine Bread by A Shaggy Dough Story
- Wholewheat Sweet Rolls with Mango Filling by Cook’s Hideout
#BreadBakers is a group of bread loving bakers who get together once a month to bake bread with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on this home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to email@example.com.