Rava Kesari in Instant Pot is a very easy way to prepare the humble Rava Kesari quickly. We can make multiple flavours of this Kesari in this method easily.
Rava Kesari is a simple Indian dessert. This Rava Kesari finds its way in most homes. Especially during festivals one of the sweet dishes will definitely be the Rava Kesari. This is such a simple dish that even beginners in cooking will find it easy to cook. So, this Instant Pot Rava Kesari is even more simple and easy to cook this delicious Rava Kesari.
Rava Kesari is a very simple dish. This sweet can be cooked in more than one way. Like in the traditional method we can cook Rava Kesari in an open pot. We can go one step further and cook Rava Kesari in a microwave. Then the third method is cooking this instant pot Rava Kesari.
Yes, This simple sweet dish is cooked with different ingredients to give you a number of variations. We can make sooji halwa by cooking the Rava in milk. This will make the halwa more rich and delicious. When we cook with broken wheat and add banana to this, we can prepare the most delicious Godumai rava vazhapazha kesari. Pineapple adds a lovely flavour and taste to any dish to which it is added. You can make Pineapple Kesari by adding pineapple to this humble Rava Kesari. Make the delicious Apple Kesari with apples which add texture to your Kesari. Another variation of this simple Rava Kesari is Sheera.
Cooking Rava Kesari is very easy and gets cooked very quickly too. Let us look at the ingredients and the steps to make this Rava Kesari in an instant pot.
Rava 1/2 cup
Sugar 3/4 cup
Water 3/4 cup+ 2 tbsp
Ghee 2 tbsp
Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
Saffron Few strands
PREPARATION OF KESARI IN INSTANT POT
1. Switch ON the instant pot. Put it in SAUTE MODE and add the ghee.
2. When it becomes hot add the cashews and saute. When it starts to brown add the raisins. saute till the raisins plump up, Remove it and keep it aside
3. Add Rava to the hot ghee and roast it for a few seconds. CANCEL THE SAUTE MODE.
4. Add the sugar and water. Mix well.
5. Add the cardamom powder and saffron
6. Close the lid of the instant pot.
7. Keep the vent in sealing position
8. Put it on pressure cook mode and cook for 3 mins
9. Let the pressure release normally.
11. Take out the inner pot, mix it and keep it aside
12. Add the remaining 2 tbsp water. The water will get absorbed as it is warm
13. Add the fried nuts.
14 Add more ghee if you like it and serve warm
You can leave me an answer, a comment or a suggestion.